Bulletin ID: No. 24 - Revised Community-Based Intervention (CBI) Evaluation Protocol
Revised from original date of publication February 1, 2007
- All Community Based Intervention (CBI) providers are required to provide a monthly report by the 10th of every month on the DMH supplied reporting template. The monthly report should be submitted electronically to Jacqueline Lipscomb (Jacqueline.Lipscomb@dc.gov).
- Ohio Mental Health Scales (OMHS) shall be completed at intake and discharge for each child/youth. Training and technical assistance on the OMHS is available at the providers’ site by emailing Jennifer Allen (Jennifere.email@example.com).
- CBI clinical managers and supervisors should use the CBI fidelity tool for periodic internal quality assessment. DMH will use the tool to conduct periodic CBI fidelity reviews beginning November 2009.
- Completed OMHS should be mailed to Jennifer Allen at the end of each month.
- CBI monthly reports shall be submitted electronically to Jacqueline Lipscomb by the 10th day of each month.
If you have any questions on the CBI evaluation protocols or to obtain copies of the monthly report template and CBI fidelity tool, please contact Jacqueline Lipscomb, CBI Coordinator at (202) 673-3449 or Jacqueline.Lipscomb@dc.gov.