What is HIV/AIDS?
VIH / SIDA Recursos en Español
Español, français, 繁體中文, አማርኛ,العربية
Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
Find opportunities to volunteer your time or community groups that need your help.
HIV Testing Services
HIV Testing Sites [PDF]
HIV Services in DC
Living with HIV NEW AND UPDATED!
DC AIDS Drug Assistance Program (DC ADAP) UPDATED!
Excercise & HIV, Flu and HIV, Smoking and HIV
Notify someone anonymously that they may need to get tested for an STD or HIV
Red Carpet Entry Program
Get into HIV Care and Treatment FAST whether you have health insurance or not!
- Young People DC: STD and HIV Resources
News, Hot Topics and Updates
- 2012 Annual Epidemiology and Surveillance Report NEW!
- 2013 DC MSM Study: A lifelong Commitment to Stay HIV Free NEW!
- Updated U.S. Public Health Service Guidelines for the Management of Occupational Exposures to HIV and Recommendations for Postexposure Prophylaxis NEW!
- A New Day in the Fight Against HIV Infection in the District of Columbia
- Conference on Sharing Infectious Disease Data in the DC Metropolitan Region - Executive Summary NEW!
- Resources for HAHSTA Medical Providers NEW AND UPDATED!
- The Mayor’s Commission on HIV/AIDS
XIX International AIDS Conference
Summaries and other recaps of the XIX International AIDS Conference
NOTE: This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Since HIV infection is spread primarily through sexual practices or by sharing needles, prevention messages and programs may address these topics. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this Website.